Round Britain Run For Charity

Guest gdc

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mower man

Is it ok if Iturn up at donnington services at 9.30 ? I've an unexpected day off and if weather isn't to artic will turn up in the hood please reply soonest regards mower man :good: :crazy: :clapping:

Is it ok if Iturn up at donnington services at 9.30 ? I've an unexpected day off and if weather isn't to artic will turn up in the hood please reply soonest regards mower man :good: :crazy: :clapping:

Yes thats fine we are taking a trip to GBS after if your interested your more than welcome

just to bring this up to date

i have today bullied £ 20 out of a competetoter of mine and he has freely contritubuited , well sort off .

can i say bully your mates and work collegues to pay a bit its a worthy cause and it needs our support .

graham

I have emailed BRDC and had reply saying they will look in to what they can do to help. Also trying virgin racing and prodrive come on guys let me know any places you are going to take hoody If you have an event that you can take him to I can try and get the local air ambulance to sort out collection boxes so we dont have to apply for collection certificates, the more notice i have the better.

• 10 months later...