Where Can I Get Some High Strength Bolts?

Guest oddsocks

Guest oddsocks

Does anyone know where you can get a selection of different size 8.8 bolts in a tub or something? Know Mr fastner does a tub but they aren't 8.8.

What did you lot do when building your zero because im way short of bolts!

J

Hi

Do a search on yell.com for bolts & fasteners in your area, When we started our build I got a load of bolts M6 M8 M10 all from 20 to 45mm long, Large washers, nyloc nuts etc all 8.8 grade must have been 400+ bolts came to about £35-00 from a local firm called K engineering.

They are the cheapest I have ever found, If you want, PM me a list of what you want and I will get you a price and should be able to stick them on fastway / interlink for about £7.50

Steve

Agreed, we're blessed with a HUGE fixings warehouse about a two minute walk from where we are building the car, just go in and tell 'em what you want and they go and get them. If you buy just odds and ends they'll just take the odd 50p rather than work it out.

Regards,

Andy

NAMRICK do a mixed pack of 650 assorted bolts, screws, nuts (plain & nylock ) & washers for about £14

Namrick

They also do a discount for recognised car club members...RHOCAR is recognised :D

I bought 2 & still have about 1/2 a pack left after building the 2B.

Their catalogue also explains what the various bolt markings mean.

I bought some specific sizes from a local (Redhill) fixings place but they werent marked, so I only used them for minor unstressed areas.

Bob