Introducing Myself!

Guest jamespacker

Guest jamespacker

hi everyone,im new to the robin hood community. i've just purchased a robin hood 2b with a 2.1 pinto engine. i have cheated a bit and bought one already built,i didnt want to jump in at the deep end and build my own one just yet.!! im gonna keep this one as it is for the up and coming summer months then in the cold and wet winter,do some modifications.i dont know what yet but im getting some good inspiration from you guys on here. ive paid to become a full member,do i recieve a membership card or anything?? cheers everyone,james

Guest oddsocks
hi everyone,im new to the robin hood community. i've just purchased a robin hood 2b with a 2.1 pinto engine. i have cheated a bit and bought one already built,i didnt want to jump in at the deep end and build my own one just yet.!! im gonna keep this one as it is for the up and coming summer months then in the cold and wet winter,do some modifications.i dont know what yet but im getting some good inspiration from you guys on here. ive paid to become a full member,do i recieve a membership card or anything?? cheers everyone,james

Welcome James. You've done the right thing and joined a good club with loads of helpful people. I only become a full member last week and i've got membership card and info on local hoodies-not the thiefing kind!lol

Any questions ask away-i propably wont be able to help you but someone will-Im still building and learning myself.

J

Guest Alan_builder

Welcome :D

as Yanto says ask away.

You will get a members card and list of local members and I hope a message from your area sec.

I know there is some one in Plymouth.

At the end of the summer there is the Exiter Kit Car Show and many of us go there.

The National Kit Car Show at Stonleigh (Warwick) is a must camping over night May day weekend.

You will also get the club Magazeene.

I :wub: my :rhsc:

Alan

Welcome aboard, i wish i had bought one built, but, the members on here keep me on track with all the answers i need to make my build that bit easier. RHOCAR is the haynes manual of the Robin Hood.

Guest jamespacker
Hi James, and welcome to the Club, your membership is done and your card, screen sticker and member list went in the post yesterday

nice one,thanks steve. recieved them yesterday.