A Bright Future For Gbs

Guest RJHALL

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucavigg

Richard, I too had no idea that things were tense over there. Perhaps someone could PM me all the details.

Best Wishes to you and I might catch up with you at some of this years shows.

Regards

Luca

Like one or two others I am unsighted as to recent problems at GBS. However you clearly have the blessing of some wise old Rhocar owls and anything that looks towards taking the marque forward is great news.

I would echo some of the comments on here but would throw my weight behind investing in a decent website, getting it up to date and using that as the marketing flagship. It doesn't need to cost the earth; a college student would do you a great job. I have never understood why GBS never did anything with the website. It was a joke and an embarrassment to the company - other kit car competitors in the market must have laughed their heads off.

Along the same lines, I like many others would make a beeline for the RH stand at the shows to see if there was a latest brochure ... it was farcical that the only brochure you could pick up was the one that covered the 'Rager' and the Lightweight! Both were hardly a testement to the company (with the greatest respect for Graham and those other kit car heroes who got their cars through the SVA/IVA).

Apart from Warwick. Remember him! <_< :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have tremendous respect for anyone taking on new business challenges in the current financial climate, so I wish you both the very best of luck and look forward to a new era of company/club liaison.

Rich

Guest smartfazer

Good luck Richard, although I didn't know of any problems.

I wondered why I haven't received the seat runners I ordered. Plus the doors that have been on "Back Order" since June last year.

Will give you a call next week.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cjbevan69

So what does this mean. Do I wait to get a 'hood, in the hope that the support will get better i.e. build instructions, fittings in the right places (I am only going on hearsay at the moment), or do I buy now, to avoid any potential price increases? Ooerr, what a conundrum!! :huh:

Guest Tim Norman

You won't get a "Hood" but you will get a Zero, which, from the feedback I have seen on here and the one car being built, is a very well thought out car. Build manual still leaves something to be desired but thats what this forum is for, amongst other things.

I would point out that the only car I have seen first hand is Shaft's so I may well have been spoilt! ;)

Guest jonnymorris
You won't get a "Hood" but you will get a Zero, which, from the feedback I have seen on here and the one car being built, is a very well thought out car. Build manual still leaves something to be desired but thats what this forum is for, amongst other things.

I would point out that the only car I have seen first hand is Shaft's so I may well have been spoilt! ;)

Hi Tim , Thanks for for contacting me.I am looking forward to the build( with some trepedation!) I WILL HOPE THE FORUM CAN HELP ME!!!!!

Regards jonny morris