Sliding Pillar Conversions

Guest MendipWursel

Guest MendipWursel

Hello

I have a sliding pillar setup and wanted to get it converted to the newer wishbone design.

Who does sliding conversions? I know Robin Hood do a good conversion.

Is there anybody else doing the same, or is it best to stick with Robin Hood?

I live in the South West so the Robin Hood factory is quite a long drive.

Thanks

Hello

I have a sliding pillar setup and wanted to get it converted to the newer wishbone design.

Thanks

We are pretty close to offering one but just need to get the start of the Motor Racing season out of the way.

It will be a kit that can be fitted with minimal welding and include everything necessary to complete the project.

Should be in production by end of April so let me know if you want to go on the list.

Guest martynr
We are pretty close to offering one but just need to get the start of the Motor Racing season out of the way.

It will be a kit that can be fitted with minimal welding and include everything necessary to complete the project.

Should be in production by end of April so let me know if you want to go on the list.

add me to the list as i plan to change mine sometime during the next 12 months

Me too. Fed up with rattling out my fillings. Was planning to do it this winter, but not got around to it. So now planning to do in the next 12 months . So please add me to the list.

What cost are you looking at?

Guest boothers
Hello

Thanks

Hi i can fit you a conversion :rolleyes: .

i own a small kitcar company and work mainly on robinhood based car. Automotive solutions and racing. i am based in nottinghamshire and collection is not a problem. i have a web site www.automotivesolutionsandracing.com or follow the link from this site. It's not the best site but time is short.

Mark.

Guest fathead

Hi Knock on

Please can you keep me informed too.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Scooby

Sorry to let you down but we will probably not be releasing the conversion because of a shift in our business practice. That's not to say SKC parts like the rack mounts and conversion kits will not be sold but through a different channel and not direct from us.

Can't say any more as nothing has yet been confirmed in writing but wanted to allow you opportunity to find alternative kits.

We still have some rack mounts until things are settled and will be doing the shortened sumps no matter what happens.