How Many Zero Owners?

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Hi All,

O.K, having collected my beloved on Saturday morning circa 10:00am and having now nestled her lovingly in my parents garage (and they are fitting new insulated roller shutters for me)!!!

I was wondering how many Zero owners there are here and how many are finished?? Or ay other general Zero related comments really. Going to get rear panel fitted first and start cleaning up the back end stuff ready for fitting next.

Cheers

John

Guest boggybogstar

quite a few of us now, the shows were interesting last year as there were more Zero's at each show as the season progressed

I'd be interested to know what percentage of the total kits sold are on the road, were starting to see a few 'unfinished' projects appearing on ebay

Guest jeffszero
Hi All,

O.K, having collected my beloved on Saturday morning circa 10:00am and having now nestled her lovingly in my parents garage (and they are fitting new insulated roller shutters for me)!!!

I was wondering how many Zero owners there are here and how many are finished?? Or ay other general Zero related comments really. Going to get rear panel fitted first and start cleaning up the back end stuff ready for fitting next.

Cheers

John

hi john busy building mine now ,picked it up nov 28th last year,mmm dont time fly when your having fun ,enjoy your kit ,as iam

regards jeff

Guest scottie686
Hi All,

Cheers

John

my claim to fame is that mine was the first customer car to ne completed!! And 3rd to be built in all!!

Hi John,

I've got one on order which should be due for collection any day now.

Bob

Hi bobh Why not pop into the Malt Shovel off the Stonbridge Island Last Wed of the month one member Jess has a realy nice Zero with a Pinto Bike Carbs Gaz is the area sec for the West midlands cheers Graham

Guest scrabster

hi john,ordered kit feb 08,collection day march 10th 08.passed sva 9th feb 09.registered 10th march 09.my claim to fame,worked with Slade for one night back in 1978 :D

jess.

hi john,ordered kit feb 08,collection day march 10th 08.passed sva 9th feb 09.registered 10th march 09.my claim to fame,worked with Slade for one night back in 1978 :D

jess.

that was a long build then why did it take so long hahahaha

Guest lucavigg

I ordered my kit back in 1602 and I'm hoping to get it on the road next year.

My claim to fame is that I once stood close to Margaret Thatcher, but I didn't inhale!

Luca

Guest scrabster
that was a long build then why did it take so long hahahaha

hi bone ,i did take six weeks off the build to build a conservatory and patio,it was part of the deal with her indoors :D

jess.