My New Wheels

my braking woes just got worse rear n/s caliper leaking :unsure: mind you looks good now at least.

Ohhhhhhhhh, the plot thickens Mr Not Impressed!!

Lets see if i've got this right?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You post on here saying you've got brake problems (She who must be obeyed is aware of this)

You get replies more or less saying it could well be your tyres (She who must be obeyed is aware of this)

You then manage to get She who must be obeyed to allow the purchase of shiny new wheels & tyres

Then it transpires your rear brakes aren't working due to a leaking caliper (She who must be obeyed probably DOESN'T know this!!)

Very shrewd, proud of ya mate!! :db: :db: :db: :db:

Nick.

Guest dinger

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I told Dan to try new tyres,,, Lol.

Looking really good Dan, would be my choice of wheels too, I'll try to induce a brake problem once built and let the wife know,

she who must be obeyed even had the garage (workshop/ brewery) built for me, if carlberg made woman she is one of them, my ex missis would be a stella artois woman, gave me a massive headache and made me feel sick....

the leaky brake only happened yesterday ;)

Damn it!! I had finally decided on Silver Team Dynamics Race Pros, but seeing the black ones on your car means I'm not sure now (I have Navy Blue GRP as well).

So many decisions, but that's half the fun of it!!

Dan

Damn it!! I had finally decided on Silver Team Dynamics Race Pros, but seeing the black ones on your car means I'm not sure now (I have Navy Blue GRP as well).

So many decisions, but that's half the fun of it!!

Dan

I think the black wheels are marmite wheels you either love or hate them ! my missis hates them thinks i should have got silver but its my car my money B)

Funny that, having the same discussion with my wife. She thinks Silver, I'm thinking Black, but "it's your decision"....so Silver it is then!!! ;)

Got to love them though for letting us have our toys!

Why not 2 of each ,silver o/side,black n/side ?? as ever thought it might help :crazy: 8P mower man

?????? Surely that would mean having to swap the wheels side to side depending on who was driving. lol. ??????

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Nick.

Word of warning !!!! i,ve lost approx 1/2inch ride height cause of the new wheels some might say thats nothing but my car is now banging the floor clipping cats eyes etc.

well it was ive had to raise the engine the bash guard and the front spring preload.

Is never ending ! and now my speedo has broke as well :unsure:

• 1 month later...
Guest bill brown

hi dan,just looking at aprilissues[being new]spotted yours lost half inch..thats been my prob,sump oil filter hitting bumps..so i put bigger ttyres.now i need to try to ajust mud gaurd brackets..try to get smaller filter also..