Stoneleigh

steve in stockport

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian Marr

Have they got an offer on vodka :D

Ally was all set for camping - but she is giving me nasty sideways glances every time the weather forcast comes on :lol:

Guest Alan_builder

(that's the name of the beer, obviously his body guard is a 2nd barrel). Got plastic glasses, tap etc just need the stands to arrive and of course your selves at Stonleigh.

:drinks:

Alan :good:

I :wub: my :rhsc: and beer.

Guest Alan_builder
Good man Alan

All Ale King John

What are the stands ?

Stephen

The barrel need to be high enough off the ground so one can put ones glass under to fill it up or be able to get the tap over ones mouth. That pose may be ok for the end of the evening but surely not from the start!

I :wub: my :rhsc: and beer

Guest laurahj

I've been allowed to buy a couple of boxes of wine for the ladies, reminds me of the Castlemaine xxxx ad when the bottle of sherry collapses the trailer that is full of beer !!!!! and the blokes think they've overdone the sherry! :D :D . As long as your wife drinks red or rose Ian that will keep her sweet on sunday night whilst you try the lovely real ale (thanks to Alan)

Looking forward to a great weekend with good company, just hope it's not frosty again on Sunday morning but just incase taking a gas heater and quilt as well as sleeping bag ;)

Hopefully Steve will have quiet night at work tonight and we will be with you all tomorrow afternoon

Laura

Hi all,

Where do peeps hang about / chillax during the day??

I'm working Sat & Mon so will be only coming during the day on Sun, but it would be nice to

put faces too names etc.... :good:

Best Regards,

Nick.

Hi all,

Where do peeps hang about / chillax during the day??

I'm working Sat & Mon so will be only coming during the day on Sun, but it would be nice to

put faces too names etc.... :good:

Best Regards,

Nick.

i will be near my car or buying summit you have got my no. if you end up being a billy no mates