New Show For Nwest

Mitch

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for your help with this!!

Listed are just some of the activities, from East to West:-

Kids Football Tornament

Helicopter Rides (costs involved)

Sportsturf machinery displays

Punch and Judy outside our pub (which is open)

Equine displays

Arb tree climbing

Motorzone, static car clubs, skidcar demos, motorcycle demos, autotesting, vehicle seesaw, vehicle crushing(army tank), atv demos, highways agency, motorway police and loads more

Army, navy and air force displays, climbing wall, paint ball target practice, remote landrover lifting (for the kids, but a proper landrover and proper HIAB crane) etc

Construction plant displays

Animal Academy displays and activities

Lancashire Fire and Rescue displays and car cutting demo

Car dealer displays

Buggy and quadbike displays

Driver training displays

Agricultural machinery displays

Motorsport vehicle displays

Peddle tractors for the kids

Free tractor drawn rides around campus

Garden centre displays

Craft and food displays

Catering throughout campus

Sheep show

Cattle/animal displays

Minibus rides to the farm

I bet I’ve left out soo much!!!

Remember if your members come in their own family car it will cost £10 per car to get in, if they come with a display car then I’ll get them a free display vehicle pass (kids in the boot)!!

I have a very large car park to fill, so the more the merrier!!

Only problem is that there has to be no vehicle movements before 5pm, as we are in the centre of the campus and it will be pedestrainised for the day!

Hope to hear from you shortly!!

Many thanks

sorry .

Its at Myerscough college, just off the A6 north of preston Between the M6/M55 junction and Garstang,

does look a interesting day, so numbers asap please and i can get us booked in, (note 5pm leaving time, but if it goes quite im sure we can marshal ourselves out if needed,)

Mitch

Guest steve8274

is this show already happening regardless of what numbers you get? the reason i ask is my car wont be done by june but still interested in the day out.

does it have a specific date

thanks

steve

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

right need to finalise numbers for my myerscough, shows on 6th june, we need to be there till 5 (but think if its quite b4 we can get out, but this is upto organisers)

lots going on, as its a country show as well as car show, so come on hoody will be there too, lets get some members there too should be interesting show, lots going on,

Also looking for run out on bank hol monday, anyone fancy a run out? if so where to, north to dales,? south to peaks? maybe even trip to visit air ambulance for the charity cause on rhocar,

come on sugestions and number please,

Mitch

Guest shaggy

Mitch, can't commit to 6th of June at moment, but I'm up for a run on BH Monday.

Dales sounds a good idea. If you plan a route make sure there are a couple of coffee shops on route, oh and a craft shop as I suspect Lisa will be up for the run (weather pending of course - for Lisa that is, not me)

Si

Hi ALL

right i got ten tickets for the show on sunday, were supposed to be there for 9am, but im gonna make it a tad later, so meeting piont is the Barton Grange HOTEL (site of the old garden center not the new huge one, this is located on the right hand side of the A6 north of preston, just before Bilsborrow. if you leave m55 (blackpool mway) at J1 and head for garstang/lancaster, you will see the hotel on right after 3-4 mile,

if we leave here at 9,15 we can be on site and parked up for 930 before they open to the public,

can i have reminder of who will be coming.

Mitch

address of meeting piont

Barton Grange Hotel Preston‎Garstang Road, Barton, Preston, Lancashire PR3 5AA