Hoods In North West

Guest chelcott

Guest chelcott

anyone out there building hood Im in rochdale lancs and have done a lot of reading and now wish to start looking before I commit, any suggestions will Im aware of newby hall and myerscough but really keen to see kits during build or renovation stages.

Guest AdrianH
anyone out there building hood Im in rochdale lancs and have done a lot of reading and now wish to start looking before I commit, any suggestions will Im aware of newby hall and myerscough but really keen to see kits during build or renovation stages.

Mitch may be along soon.

But if you want to meet fellow builders etc, try Stoneleigh this coming weekend or see if you can get along to the local meeting 1st Thursday of the month at the Poachers arms, Bamber Bridge.

If you know about these then I apologise!

Adrian

Hi,

Im in Blackburn too (well when im there) mines on the road, but there is a 2b in build in Blackburn,one almost complete in Leyland, a zero in Wigan, theres also a 3a in rochdaleich is on the road, why not come down to stoneliegh and have a look round possible over 100 hoods, which yoyu be hard pressed to find two the same, thats the best thing about them, each is "built" to the owners taste and spec,

as Adrian says , Monthly meet at the Poachers should this month have a few cars there, 1st thursday of the month, week tomorrow for may meet,

Mitch

Guest Ian Maycock

Hi John

Welcome aboard.

I am just in the next village (Middleton) so if you want to get out your passport and cross the boarder i am happy to arrange a meet.

Send me an email with your contact details and we can see about getting together.

Ian

Guest chelcott
Mitch may be along soon.

But if you want to meet fellow builders etc, try Stoneleigh this coming weekend or see if you can get along to the local meeting 1st Thursday of the month at the Poachers arms, Bamber Bridge.

If you know about these then I apologise!

Adrian

thanks for that i am going to attend next meet at poachers, so see yo there.

Guest chelcott
Hi,

Im in Blackburn too (well when im there) mines on the road, but there is a 2b in build in Blackburn,one almost complete in Leyland, a zero in Wigan, theres also a 3a in rochdaleich is on the road, why not come down to stoneliegh and have a look round possible over 100 hoods, which yoyu be hard pressed to find two the same, thats the best thing about them, each is "built" to the owners taste and spec,

as Adrian says , Monthly meet at the Poachers should this month have a few cars there, 1st thursday of the month, week tomorrow for may meet,

Mitch

ok in diary will attend, weather and commitments has prevented todate.

Guest chelcott
Hi John

Welcome aboard.

I am just in the next village (Middleton) so if you want to get out your passport and cross the boarder i am happy to arrange a meet.

Send me an email with your contact details and we can see about getting together.

Ian

mums lives in alkrington so can get visa no probs pm sent

Guest chelcott

thanks for responses everyone Im desperately trying to get to stoneleigh despite busy work schedule. Newby Hall and Myerscough are more likely. Son attended Myerscough have strong Motorsport links and also have the grounds and facilities to hold large events, good pub right near entrance "Guys" just off A6 before Garstang food is mega well worth visit. Well hope to see your hoods soon.

Regards john.

Guest chelcott
Hi,

Mitch

tinks its sold saw it on ebay last week went for about 3k

hi i have a zero and live in salford manchester