Hoody Bear Photo Shoot

Jez Morton

Stumbled on this in the calender, photo shoot with Warickshire air ambulance 1 May 4pm at Cov

airport. I must admit I was quite surprised to see this as no one in the Coventry/ Warwickshire/West mids area seems to be invited. I think Hoody bear is great cause but if local club members dont get to take part then I think it shouldn't be run under the RHOCAR banner.

Jez

Sorry invites have not been sent out as it is posted on the calander for this site hoodys blog site and face book site . Did not realise that I needed to send a invite to every member. I have been asking for support for quite some time now and received little If you want to come jez and gaz feel free may be you can also give us some firm dates for when you want to have hoody over the weekend. just remember to collect in a public place you need to comply with the law and have relevant paper work your local air ambulance may be able to help. As rob has said all help appreciated.

I wasnt expecting a personal invite but I thought something would have been passed to the area sec if its happening in their area.

Like I said its a great cause and I do support it, even if by the sounds of it the rules and paper work may make it difficult for anyone to join in.

Jez

Guest Bob's Babe

Don't forget to take some pics guys. If you e mail them to me I can try to get them printed and in the album for tomorrow. Please and a quick who what where when to the pics cos I'm rubbish at remembering names and faces and places!!! :blink:

Started the album this week, just need Tim to sort me a new colour cartridge and I will be able to bring some pics and captions to the show tomorrow

SUE :wub: