Zero Wiring

Guest jeffszero

Guest jeffszero

hi all ,chassis is now a rolliing one and im going to start looking at the wiring ,loom supplied by gbs ,its their own loom,rather than a donor one .has anyone got or know where i can down load a wiring diagram as the sketch from gbs dont make sense ,help!!!!

Guest Sharky

Hi

Don't get too over-awed by it! The key to the GBS loom (or any loom come to that) is spending a bit of time sorting what goes where.

To do this, I laid mine out on our garden table as if it was in the car and picked a system and followed it through (indicators are the easiest = one at each corner) , then as I reached the end of each wire a quick check with the GBS loom picture confirmed the colour of the wire/wires and I then applied some masking tape and wrote what it was onto the tape.

Start at the back and work forwards, it's probably a bit easier to see whats going on by doing that and after a while, you will have labelled up the entire loom ready for pinning it in.

Regards

Sharky

Guest jeffszero
Hi

Don't get too over-awed by it! The key to the GBS loom (or any loom come to that) is spending a bit of time sorting what goes where.

To do this, I laid mine out on our garden table as if it was in the car and picked a system and followed it through (indicators are the easiest = one at each corner) , then as I reached the end of each wire a quick check with the GBS loom picture confirmed the colour of the wire/wires and I then applied some masking tape and wrote what it was onto the tape.

Start at the back and work forwards, it's probably a bit easier to see whats going on by doing that and after a while, you will have labelled up the entire loom ready for pinning it in.

Regards

Sharky

thanks for the idea ,i hadnt thought of that ,why is it you cant see the answer untill someone points you at it .

many thanks again

cheers

jeff