What Is The Best Exhaust

Guest adahutch

Guest adahutch

Was at Stoneleigh today and i have heard the other Robin Hoods and when i was driving home i thought mine was massively louder than any one else's.

can any body recommend a good exhaust for a 2 litre Pinto on twin 45's Dellortos and to fit on a standard 4-1 manifold.

Hi,

Had the same problem recently. Had a new exhaust fitted by Martin at MK engineering last week. Really pleased with end results. Still sounds great when acceletrating but not ear ringing tone as before. Definately recommend them to anyone......(think I should start asking for a commision...!) ;) ;) ;) :D

Guest greavesy7

If you take you back section to power flow exhausts they will copy it any make it sound how you like i use the one in stafford he is very good and very helpful

Guest mower man

A little far for you but as in previous posts MK are the bis I have run one for 18 mnths or so as have others, in my opinion nothing better anice bark when you floor it but nice when cruising if you are putting it on a2.0 ltr ask for the bigger sized one 145 mmdia body approx 18 " long and mount to chassis in 2 places [ f+r ] and fit a flex joint from down pipe to silencer it works for me!!!!!!! regards mower man :good: :yahoo: :crazy:

Guest adahutch
A little far for you but as in previous posts MK are the bis I have run one for 18 mnths or so as have others, in my opinion nothing better anice bark when you floor it but nice when cruising if you are putting it on a2.0 ltr ask for the bigger sized one 145 mmdia body approx 18 " long and mount to chassis in 2 places [ f+r ] and fit a flex joint from down pipe to silencer it works for me!!!!!!! regards mower man :good: :yahoo: :crazy:

do you have any pictures to give me an idea of what it looks like.

thanks