Zero Radiator

Thrashed

Hi guys

Hope those who made it to stoneleigh had a good time. Next job on my never ending list is the radiator and I have 2 questions.

1- does the rad mount direct to the chassis or on rubber mounts of some sort. Bob kindy sorted me the dimentions for the brackets which I am going to replicate.

2- how does the fan attach to the rad?

Thanks

Steve

Guest Sharky

Steve

Sorry to bump your thread but if you have those dimensions in an easily readable format, I'd appreciate the pass back! ;-)

As for mounting I would expect that the rad is on some sort of rubber mounts or it would be prone to cracking??

Rgds

Sharky

Guest bone

hi good turn out at show if you dint make it . i fitted mine at the front with ally bent to fit them to the front square .pain coz nose cone has got to fit as well and theres not much room .they can be fitted flat on top but you will need ducting to get air to flow there . and the fan i just got rad zip ties and fitted stright to rad they come with little foam at front and back so they dont damage anything hope this helps happy building

Steve

Sorry to bump your thread but if you have those dimensions in an easily readable format, I'd appreciate the pass back! ;-)

As for mounting I would expect that the rad is on some sort of rubber mounts or it would be prone to cracking??

Rgds

Sharky

Hi mate

I can get you a copy of the email I got. Send me your email address and I will forward it to you

cheers

Steve

Guest scrabster
post-3394-1273007248_thumb.jpghi,i made some z shape brackets from ally angle riveted together,fixed to top of chassis and front of chassis like a brace effect(braced ones not fitted yet) and made an air scoop to direct air up and through the rad.