New Forum Software

Guest Admin

Guest Admin

Version 3 has been out for a number of months now, and seemed about time to upgrade. The old site is still there for my reference and I've still got a lot of work to move all the additional components on to this site... but I'm working hard. Hopefully the upgrade is ok and I've moved all the right data over, which means that every should work! PM Mat-Moo if you spot anything!

• 3 weeks later...

I see a couple of people saying that they prefer the old forum software, which I find stange as every function on the old board is on this one and more. It may not be in the same place, and it may be called something else, but it is there. If there is something you can not find or are not sure on, feel free to PM me or ask in the forums, we are still tweaking as can be seen from teh recent chat thread about searching.

The upgrade was required as support for the old forum software is soo to be dropped. This means that if any security issues are discovered the forum board and the server could be compromised, which I can not afford to have happen.

I'm also trying to get the links database working again as well!