Paid Membership But I Havnt Turned Yellow

Guest Jan

Jan

I'm pretty certain I processed your membership not long after Detling, I'm at work all night but will have a look in the morning when I get home, If it is all ok you should be able to use the upgrade facility, or maybe there is a glitch since we went to the new board that nobody has found until now.

Steve

I'm also having the same problem I paid at delting as a new member and have not turned yellow so it looks like a glitch but was same on old site

Jan

I'm pretty certain I processed your membership not long after Detling, I'm at work all night but will have a look in the morning when I get home, If it is all ok you should be able to use the upgrade facility, or maybe there is a glitch since we went to the new board that nobody has found until now.

Steve

OK Steve

Thank you, will look forward to turning Yellow :rolleyes:

Guest Vindi_andy

I paid at Stoneleigh then used the upgrade thingy on the new board and hey presto Im yellow so it is working.

I did mine last week

Jan

have checked and you are all up to date, as are all memberships I have done up until last weekend.

Mat has confirmed there may have been a bug, but just to clarify for some of you - if you pay online via paypal you will automatically go yellow, if you send your membership in the post, or joined at one of the shows you will still need to use the 'account upgrade' and enter your membership number and post code.

Steve