Newark 2010

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Newark is nearly upon us so here is the latest info I have.

http://www.kitcarshow.co.uk/news/55

Nice to see they have given over a section to "HOODY BEAR"

As always I will be there from mid-afternoon on the Friday getting ready.

BBQ will be there if any body wants to cook their tea on it Friday night and breakfast Sat & Sun.

Tea and coffee will be available for a small donation on both days, all I will ask is that if you happen to use the last of the water in the air pot please pop the kettle on for the next person, thank you.

There will be some RHOCaR mugs for you take your drink from, and the new RHOCaR lanyards for sale for you to keep your membership card safe in, all profits to "Hoody Bear"

The cordoned off area for seating seemed to go down well at Stoneleigh so we will do that again.

If you are first on scene then please leave an appropriate area next to the gazebbo clear.

18.30ish will be hog roast time :clapping: :clapping: They say it will feed 300 so have your fill.

The show phone will be on from mid afternoon Friday all weekend if any of you need assistance,

At the top of page is the latest news letter from show orginisers and below is a map of camping and display area (same as last year) pitch 21

Newark10.jpg

Food to eat, grass to play on sorted so who's booking the weather??

Looking forward to seeing old and new faces, don't be shy come and say hello.

Guest peter2b2002

I will be there on Saturday , went around to next doors for dinner on Friday night 7.30 met some folk from the next village loads of drink,s and food, ends up one chap said he would like to come with me to have a look at other Hoods ,it could be due to the booze and it being 3.30am but he seemed keen about getting a kit car

see you there

peter2b

Guest Scooby leigh

Hi all can you please put me down for the weekend camping should be there friday pm with motorhome and the hood (our 1st time camping ) is they anything i should bring along with us?

Hi all can you please put me down for the weekend camping should be there friday pm with motorhome and the hood (our 1st time camping ) is they anything i should bring along with us?

Beer beer beer

Looking forward to it. Planning to come on Saturday and camp overnight for the 1st time. The Old man is also planning on bringing his Westie along again. Heres praying for some dry Sunny weather! :rolleyes: :drinks:

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi all

Just confirmed the "Hog Roast" for Saturday night, expecting to eat around 6 o'clock with :drinks: :drinks:

Weather looking fairly good at the moment also. :clapping:

See you all Friday / Saturday.