Alloy Wheel Size For The Zero

codo

Hi guys,

I'm currently looking at buying the wheels for my Zero and have a couple of questions. I have become slightly obsessed with the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2, but can't decide on 14" or 15" rims.

I have just discovered that the 14x7.0 rims are only available in offset et25 - 38. Any ideas if any of these offsets will work?

The usual offset seems to be et15 on 15x7.0, which I can get. Would this be a better solution?

Any suggestions would be greatly received.

Cheers,

Dan

Guest gixerboy600

Hi Dan,

Nice wheel but have you seen the Monza R White from Team Dynamics?? I know the GBS size is 195/50/R15 but I am not sure what the offset is!

Where are you getting them from as I have struggled to get them any cheaper than GBS so far

Cheers

John

Hi John,

I was looking at www.topgear.co.uk, as they have the 15" Pro Race 1.2 for £499 including tyre fitting and balancing (which I don't think GBS do). They also have depots all over the country, so should be able to pick-up locally.

The Monza R White is very nice. Keep thinking of going for White Pro Race as I have Navy GRP on the Zero, but may just stick with Silver.

Too many decisions!!!

Cheers,

Dan

Guest gixerboy600

Hi Dan,

I have just collected my Alloys from GBS, went with Pro Race 3.1 in the end and the are 15" with a 7J offset, don't forget they need to have sierra bolt hole spacing. By the way they cost me £295.

Cheers

John

Guest steve8274

Hi Dan,

I have just collected my Alloys from GBS, went with Pro Race 3.1 in the end and the are 15" with a 7J offset, don't forget they need to have sierra bolt hole spacing. By the way they cost me £295.

Cheers

John

any pics? is that with or without tyres. cant wait for their new website to be up and running

Guest gixerboy600

any pics? is that with or without tyres. cant wait for their new website to be up and running

Hi Steve,

Without tyres, they didn't have any when I called in! I also picked up a swirl pot, fuel pump and steering wheel with boss. Apparently the main website will be up over the weekend with the parts one following about a week later.

No pics, google them??

Cheers

John

Standard Sierra wheels are PCD 4 X 108mm, ET 35mm - 41mm, centre bore 63.4. My sierra steel wheels are 14" x 5.5"J ET41mm. (Don't you love the way they mix units of measurement.)

Bigger ET moves the centre line of the tread inboard. Smaller ET moves it outboard.

Nigel