My Zero Build Pics Are Up And Running

Guest oddsocks

Hopefully you can get to them through the link at the bottom of page.

Let me know what you think-

runs and hides behind sofa :80:

Very nice Jamie, looking really good mate.

Nice and neat work, patience is evident :drinks:

Nick.

Guest oddsocks

Very nice Jamie, looking really good mate.

Nice and neat work, patience is evident :drinks:

Nick.

Cheers mate think i've sorted it now-took me a while tho.lol

Thanks for helping me sort it out as well- Top man! :drinks:

Guest james123

Hey jamie looks like youve been busy since we spoke at stoneliegh! Looks like its coming on nicly , the calipers look great!!! My IVA is on tuesday fingers crossed James

Guest oddsocks

Hey jamie looks like youve been busy since we spoke at stoneliegh! Looks like its coming on nicly , the calipers look great!!! My IVA is on tuesday fingers crossed James

Well done james hope it goes ok.

Really pleased with calipers,took a while to paint but i think the effort was worth it. Put your pics up would like to see your car finished. Let me know how you get on, on tuesday.

Jamie

Guest oddsocks

Jamie,

Looking really good I collect mine on Wednesday looks like I need to buy a lot more clamps and clekos. Anything else you can think off?

Regards

Mark

5 more sleeps!!! Bet you cant wait. You will propbably need a few things-things that im yet to find out in all honesty but yeah cleco are a good place to start-cant have too many.

But as for the big things i would say a good tool set and rivet gun(air compressor?) will get you goin. and just hide the receipt's for the missus-most important part!

All the best with the build and ask lots of question on here no matter how stupid they seem(trust me i know!)

Jamie

All the best with the build and ask lots of question on here no matter how stupid they seem(trust me i know!)

Jamie

I'll second Jamie's comments above, good luck on your collection day and with your build.

Make sure you take / have plenty of bubble wrap, cardboard and duct tape to ensure all

your shiny new parts have a trouble free trip home.

Also, again to second Jamie, if in doubt, just ask on here. There's plenty of build pics

available to assist also, as there seems to be quite a few Zero's built / being built now.

Best Regards,

Nick.