South Yorkshireish Area Meet July

Grim

As per usual, we're meeting on Wednesday the 7th at 7:30 at the Fox House between Sheffield and Hathersage.

I'll be attending, despite my immobiliser having a mind of its own (hot wired the affected circuit now, so no problems).

Andy

Count me in. Providing no work issues.

Spent all afternoon repairing( making a new one) exhaust bracket. Thought it was rattling a bit yesterday. Spotted the exhaust bracket had cracked this afternoon just as I was about to have a run out...

Glad you got the electrics sorted Andy. Hope to see you all there!

Cheers andy,nick almost done now just need to sort a petrol leak out and reblead the brakes and of course tax it lol

then just some bits and bobs of trim work so all being well it will be making an appearance wednesday evening#

anybody attending happen to have a color tune kit to bring with them and play with my carb?

cheers

si

I have a Gunsons Colrtune somewhere, not sure I'm qualified to work it though. WHat carb you got on it?

some sort of twin choke webber not sure which one though i presume it came of a cortina

i can hear the relays clicking, so i don't think it's that. Possibly a power supply problem or earth? Do they have a joined earth?

Edit: posted a topic in electrics.