Megajolt Kit

Guest margach31

Guest margach31

Hello again chaps,

ive decided a cheaper alternative for the time being is to run my 1.8cvh on bike carbs, ive done some research and found a few guys that have done the same thing nad passed the iva.

ive sourced the carbs, but fallen short on trying to find a resaonably priced megajolt kit, for less than £290. i dont suppose any of you guys know a good place to get one a bit cheaper do ya.

Thanks in advance

Jon

Guest AdrianH

John where are you?

I bought a second hand Megajolt just in case I decided to change, to bike carbs, I have not done it yet.

If you are local and would like to try one out before you buy one for yourself perhaps it would be something to consider.

It is meant for TPS.

Adrian

Guest marsbar

One option for a built jolt is WWW.trigger-wheels.com a built jolt with TPS for £119 they also do the rest of what you require.

I bought everything from them and it did add to a bit more than I had bargained for, but I decided I was not cutting corners on this one, total £324.

I was surprised on the amount of soldering that my mate Brian had to do, 2 solid nights.

But I will say the results are brilliant, the engine previous had a Aldon 104FR Dizzy with Luminition electronic ignition, and the Megajolt is way better, more drivable at normal speeds, can do 40mph in 5th with a FR33 cam.

Good luck

Steve

Guest jusycom

Hi jon ive got one if you want it , 120 quid with wiring loom and running map version its brand new, plus i am only in liversedge about 3 mile from you so if you have any issues i can help , the only bits you will need to get is the edis unit and coil pack which you should find on flea bay . cheers justin . p.s if you want me to bring my 2b up to show you its now running 2.0 zetec on bike carbs instead of the 1800 cvh that i had in when i saw you at batley park . ta