Southern Hoods

Guest charlie

Guest charlie

As usual just a reminder that we meet again on the second Tues of the month, next Tues at the Sir John Barlycorn

Cadnam Southampton, Exit 1 M27 7.30 ish if this weather keeps up lets hope for plenty of kits,

See you there,

Charlie,

Guest john.camfield

Hi

I'm new to this site, do you meet at the same place each month? would be nice to meet up with other owners, As i cannot make this tuesday in brom working :sorry:

regards

sealine

Hi,

Just thought I'd say hello and thanks to you all who attended last night.

Possibly the only meet down South I'll make as it's a tad far to travel in the hood.....

Really envious that I did not have my 2b to bring along, but being chauffered in the old mans V8 westie almost made up for it... :spiteful:

Really good to meet with you all, and hopefully get to see a few of you at the shows (Stafford). :drinks:

Florin metal works....Car is lookin great. Next time I'm down will definately try to pop over to have a closer look. :ph34r:

Guest charlie

Hi

I'm new to this site, do you meet at the same place each month? would be nice to meet up with other owners, As i cannot make this tuesday in brom working :sorry:

regards

sealine

Hi Sealine, we meet at the Sir John Barlycorn on the second tues of the month, several new faces this time a

good turn out inc a new member Anthony and Bruce from chichester,that`s 2 from that patch inc the lads from

Locost a great turn out,

all the best Charlie,

Guest charlie

Hi,

Just thought I'd say hello and thanks to you all who attended last night.

Possibly the only meet down South I'll make as it's a tad far to travel in the hood.....

Really envious that I did not have my 2b to bring along, but being chauffered in the old mans V8 westie almost made up for it... :spiteful:

Really good to meet with you all, and hopefully get to see a few of you at the shows (Stafford). :drinks:

Florin metal works....Car is lookin great. Next time I'm down will definately try to pop over to have a closer look. :ph34r:

Good to see you Taz it was a good turn out,keep in touch,