Selling Mine

Guest lordofthemanor

Guest lordofthemanor

The time has come that I have decided to sell my hood, I unfortunately dont have the time to use it or do anything with it anymore and i cant just leave it in the garage for the next 10 years until the drains on my resources grow up.

Its been fun but its time for someone else to take the wheel :(

Guest mastarforth

mate

dont do it.

Trust me, if you give me a couple of weeks I will have the MEV on the road and the three of us from consett can terrorise the local roads.

Guest lordofthemanor

its not iva'd yet and I just dont have the time to do anything and its a shame to go to waste.

there are some pics of it on my website if you know of anyone interested

Guest mastarforth

you will be surprised how much time we cna make, it is only a couple of hours here and there will make tall of the difference.

I am sure we can get a few bods together for a day of working around the car. we have done it before and can have a couple of volunteers to ensure we get it finished, we will also have experince of 2 IVA tests to know what he is looking for.

I know it makes sense to get rid of it, I have done it twice now, but for how long it looks like it would take, I am sure a few bods can be got together to finihs it off.

NEHoods back me up here.

Fellow hoody in need.

Guest mastarforth

see we are there, spanners in hand,

there will be plenty of us, available mate to try to fix your issues. sure we can all chip in ang get it on the way!

your call but think about it, it is the best fun to drive one of these things, just cos the sun is up, and nothing more.

Andrew