Which Test Centre

Guest lordofthemanor

Guest lordofthemanor

I was going to sell my hood but now Im in two minds, anyway the question is does anyone know if any test stations are more lenient than others, the reason I ask is I was going to take mine to gosforth newcastle but someone told me to book it in at hull as gosforth is to strict as they dont like the cars on the road, has anyone else heard anything similar??? :wacko:

Guest jusycom

Hi , i heard that hull( Beverley ) or chadderton (manchester) seem to see a lot more kitcars, so know whats going on and are very helpful , i had mine at chadderton and thought they where very helpful and gave me good hint on fixing thing while they had 3 or 4 tea breaks but that just my opinion some people may have had theres at newcastle and had no issues, at the end of the day they have to fair you dont want a car thats a death trap on the road. Dont be put off by it all , i didnt sleep the night before my test but on the day was no where near as scary as i had thought. cheers justin