Kimbolton Country Fayre

Guest piddy

Guest piddy

Hello all.

I’ve managed to secure 29 tickets for the show below, being held at Kimbolton near St Neots cambridgeshire on the 18th July of these, 15 have been allocated to club members.I have also given 4 tickets to none club members.

I therefore have 10 tickets spare.

These tickets allow a reduced entry into the show, £5 per car including its occupants (normally £6 per adult).

If you would like a ticket please let me know ASAP so I can post it to you, or I can hand them out at Newmarket services where the club members will be meeting at 09.00 on the 18th.

Please be aware you will be allocated a space on the East Anglian kit car club pitch so kits and classics only please.

Martin.

The show is now in its nineteenth year!

It's organised jointly by the Sporting bears motor club and kimbolton castle Rotary Club. The aim is to raise money for different charities (15K in 2008)

Once again, the show is in the magnificent parkland setting of Kimbolton Castle (by kind permission of Kimbolton School), where Queen Catherine of Aragon, the wife of Henry VIII, was confined until her death in 1535.

More car clubs present than any other show in this area. (700 plus in 2008) one of the favourite shows of the season.

Cars, Dogs, Horses, Fair, Stalls,

http://www.sportingbears.org.uk/BearFacts/2008_10/Kimbolton.htm

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk/kimboltoncastle.htm

Guest fathead

I am gutted that I can't make this. Kimbolton is on my door step and the Country Fayre is a great event that I would of liked to have brough my kids to. However, I shall be sunning myself in France instead so unfortunately I can not make it.

Hope you all have a good time!

Steve

Guest rusty

Hi

All

great day at Kimbolton today nice to see you all, thanks to Helen for getting me the tickets always a great show just wish I could drag a few more cars up from Essex.

Cheers Piddy

Glyn :friends:

Guest piddy

Your welcome. I'm glad you could attend.

Hi

All

great day at Kimbolton today nice to see you all, thanks to Helen for getting me the tickets always a great show just wish I could drag a few more cars up from Essex.

Cheers Piddy

Glyn :friends:

Guest piddy

Your welcome.

It was good to sit and have a chat:-)

Thanks Martin for organising the tickets and the weather.

Great show saw some stunning cars. Esp the Aero 8 with the flip flop paint.