We're Going To Be A Two 'hood Household!

Guest Stuartl

Guest Stuartl

I have done a deal with Tim Norman and bought his RH Kaig from him :) :mellow:

My wife loves the look of the strange little thing proving that there is no accounting for taste......... Hope to collect him in a couple of weeks from Tim.

I plan to rebuild it and get it in a bright yellow or something equally as offensive then get it sign-written as a promotional car for my business.

Whether it is pretty or not is up to the individual to decide but you cant deny is is eyecatching and, err different!

Will be good to tinker with an A-series engine again too :D

Guest Bob's Babe

Little Bob is a gorgeous fabulous car and your wife will love him. :give_rose:

Purple may be an acquired tatse but it beats yellow. :pardon:

Let her know that the boot may be small but there is loads of space for shopping bags!!! :clapping:

SUE :wub:

Guest Stuartl

Little Bob is a gorgeous fabulous car and your wife will love him. :give_rose:

Purple may be an acquired tatse but it beats yellow. :pardon:

Let her know that the boot may be small but there is loads of space for shopping bags!!! :clapping:

SUE :wub:

Thanks Sue!

Jude is more excited about getting Bob than when I got my Exmo! The name seems to suit him so it will stay, already looking for a 1275 engine for him! :D

See you on the 8th, will let you know what time asap!

Cheers, Stuart

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tim Norman

Well LIttle Bob has left for life with his new family, in fact Sue was so upset within 30 minutes of Little Bob leaving his home for the last few years was sept clean and a new table and chairs was in his place. Now where am I supposed to put my next car?

post-13-092814100 1281888081_thumb.jpg

post-13-045065600 1281888166_thumb.jpg

Guest Stuartl

Well LIttle Bob has left for life with his new family, in fact Sue was so upset within 30 minutes of Little Bob leaving his home for the last few years was sept clean and a new table and chairs was in his place. Now where am I supposed to put my next car?

Yes indeed the Kaig is lapping up the glorious Gloucestershire sun, those chairs look like they fold up Tim so they will stack neatly in a corner when the next car needs to occupy that space.... :drinks: