25mm Square Plastic Bungs

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

As title suggets, I have a quantity (around 40) of these bungs which are perfect for putting into the open ends of the Zero Chassis. I bought 50 on ebay for a couple of quid and so have loads surplus to requirements. You need four per car, unless there are more open ends that I can't find, two on the ends either side of the fuel tank and two on the main front to rear chassis rails either side of the car.

Therefore I have 10 "kits", they are free to a bad home, as long as postage is covered and I will find that out when I send the first lot, can't imgine it's going to be expensive, probably £1.50 ish.

Let me know guys

Cheers

John

Guest Sharky

Me too please John!

Pm sent with my address mate - let me know what you want to do about sending postage dosh - or how about you check how much it is for the first set, and then we send you stamped addressed jiffy bag that is correct size and has right postage?

Either way, pm us back and let me know what's best for you.

Cheers

Sharky

Guest Spencer Griffiths

As title suggets, I have a quantity (around 40) of these bungs which are perfect for putting into the open ends of the Zero Chassis. I bought 50 on ebay for a couple of quid and so have loads surplus to requirements. You need four per car, unless there are more open ends that I can't find, two on the ends either side of the fuel tank and two on the main front to rear chassis rails either side of the car.

Therefore I have 10 "kits", they are free to a bad home, as long as postage is covered and I will find that out when I send the first lot, can't imgine it's going to be expensive, probably £1.50 ish.

Let me know guys

Cheers

John

Great, I will have a set as well. Will Pm you later. Spencer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gixerboy600

Hi All,

I still have a load of these kicking about, so far free to the bad homes that wanted them!!!!

Any more takers, you will need four of the blighters on a Zero kit.

Cheers

John

Guest nightracer35

Hi All,

I still have a load of these kicking about, so far free to the bad homes that wanted them!!!!

Any more takers, you will need four of the blighters on a Zero kit.

Cheers

John

couuld i have 2 seta please i doble postage. thanks. ron.