Cobra Roadster 7 Seats

ibrooks

Huddersfield Mini Spares are clearing a bunch out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360287841367&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D%2B360287841367%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

They are all odd seats although this afternoon they did have one pair in black cloth with yellow piping and no harness holes. After that they all seem to have a different combination of material and it's colour, piping or not and colour of the piping and whether they have harness holes or not. I went across and dug through the pile to come up with a pair in black with black piping and harness holes but one has Cobra embroidered on the headrest and the other doesn't. Some of them also have very minor marks where they have been scuffed in storage and whatnot but I didn't see anything dramatic on the ones I looked at.

There was also a "pair" of black ones with no harness holes but one had piping and the other didn't - these would be a better match than the ones I got but I specifically wanted harness holes.

Iain

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this Iain, I called in to see what they'd got, and came away with a pair.

They're grey with blue piping and harness holes, and 1 even came with runners. I've also got only 1 with "cobra" embroidery.

Thanks again,

Nick