Download Section

Guest smartfazer

Guest smartfazer

I got to thinking that it would be quite nice to be able to download a monthly desktop background for my 'puter.

You see I am a forum member of SELOC (Lotus Owners Club) and their forum has a download page where photo's of members cars are "photo shoped" to include a logo and calendar for download.

Here's a link:- http://www.seloc.org/downloads.php

I wonder if Mat-Moo (I think Mat looks after this site) has the time and/or inclination to do this sort of thing.

Could be another thing to encourage non-paying members to part with their hard earned.

As I said, just a thought. Anybody else got any views on this?

Steve

I got to thinking that it would be quite nice to be able to download a monthly desktop background for my 'puter.

You see I am a forum member of SELOC (Lotus Owners Club) and their forum has a download page where photo's of members cars are "photo shoped" to include a logo and calendar for download.

Here's a link:- http://www.seloc.org/downloads.php

I wonder if Mat-Moo (I think Mat looks after this site) has the time and/or inclination to do this sort of thing.

Could be another thing to encourage non-paying members to part with their hard earned.

As I said, just a thought. Anybody else got any views on this?

Steve

I think thats a nice idea Steve :good:

Talking about photographs, does anyone know the name of the company that takes "studio" photos of cars?

They frequent a lot of shows and I was wondering about contacting them to see if they will be at Stafford and if we could get a group discount.

Andi