Latest Zero Build Pics...

Shaft

Hi all,

I've just uploaded my latest build pics onto Photobucket of my Zero build. Had a good couple of weekends on it

just lately, so made some good progress. :good:

They're all a bit random again i'm afraid, all i seem to be doing is darting from one end to the other

at the minute. All the finishing touches and trimming out is taking longer than the main build! :crazy:

As usual, comments, feedback or just general pi55 take is more than welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Nick.

Nick,

Looking really good, which boots are you using on the front indicators extensions please?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

They are some old shock absorber gaiters i had laying around from my off road racing days.

If you Google "Pro Comp shock boots" that's what they are mate. You'll need two of them though, as if you look closely

at my pics, you'll notice that one end is waisted down, it's a perfect fit on the indicator arm.

If your in no rush, you can borrow these after i've IVA'd it, there's no way on God's earth are they staying on!! :bad:

HTH,

Nick

Nick,

Thank you. I have another set of indicators ready to go on after the SVA. Wouldn't it be easier if VOSA change the requirement when they know we all change them.

Regards

Mark

Yes mate, sure would!! :spiteful:

I've got different indicators too... oh, and different headlights, rear fog, reversing light, cooling grills/vents and anything else i don't like! pmsl. :db:

Nick.

Nice photo of your finger? Are you a Gurka by any chance? Cos they have to draw blood every time they pull their knife too. I split pvc pipe to cover the loom, cuts very easily if you draw the blade away from the pipe not trying to cut down onto it.

Lol, yeah, guilty as charged Mr Spanner Man. lol. :blush:

I actually did it at work, slipped tightening a 2mm slot drill into a tool holder. Dingers comment reminded of a pic i had on my phone. It's all but healed up now.

Nick.