Zero Buld Photos

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Hi Mark, yes I painted all the interior panels that you will see in the engine bay and footwells the same colour as the car GRP, took a bit of time and the cans of paint were a fair few pounds. I hope it looks good when the engines in. I plan to paint the scuttle, bonnet and rear panels as well, leaving only the two side panels in the aluminium finish.

Hi Spencer,

That is one meticulous build you've got going on there, credit too you Spencer, it really is mate.

Keep it up and you'll have one fine looking motor to be really proud of.

Nice to see a fellow Pinto user also. :spiteful:

Best regards,

Nick.

Guest dinger

Thats looking like a very good build Spencer, Attention to detail looks paramount in your build,

Credit to you mate, Looking forward to some more pics as it progress's

Dave

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Cheers all, your comments are very kind. I thought I was going to get grief from Nick with the fake Carbon Fibre film on the firewall!! In case you are wondering why I have put some Carbon film on the steering rake arm, its to hopefully stop all the stone chips, I have also sprayed clear laquer onto the track rod ends, as you seem to see a good few kits with rust on these. As Nick says "if it's worth doing..."

Spencer

I thought I was going to get grief from Nick with the fake Carbon Fibre film on the firewall!!

Spencer

Me? Give grief? Never!! :drinks:

I'm just really, really lucky to have access to (Real, :vava: ) carbon fibre at work. :spiteful: :drinks: