More Build Pics!

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Hi All,

There are more pics up of my Zero Build, started the scuttle today, and quite pleased with the fit so far!!

Going to have to start the Rear Panel next once this is finished, again stop laughing Nick, Jamie, Marty, Russell and anyone who thinks it's funny!! LOL

I know Nick I didn't reroute the brake pipes you picked up on las time but I have a cunning plan!! :wub:

All feedback as ever appreciated

Cheers

John

Good progress there John, looking nice and tidy mate. :clapping:

Please read the following as friendly queries from a mate and not

as negative comments. I could be wrong, but someone on here will confirm

i'm sure.

1) Is your rubber fuel pipe suitable?? i only saw "for oil use" printed on it??

2) I'm certain you need the proper bolt type clips and jubilee style clips aren't allowed??

3) Ensure the pipes can't chaf on anything. I noticed a possible problem where you turn from the tunnel

to the swirl pot, and a bad one where a pipe appears to be touching a rear wishbone bolt?

I'm sure you have all this in hand mate, but i'd feel bad for not mentioning it if you failed IVA on them.

Sorry for seeming picky, just trying too help. :friends:

Nick.

Guest dinger

ALright John,

I had a look at your pics lastnight, took me about an hour to go through them, Looks like your not rushing it and will be a quality build, :good:

The points that Nick has made were concerns for me too, The fuel hose looks like fuel or oil return hose, if used under any kind of pressure can lead to a car that always smells of fuel as the smell can seep through, Also not sure it is IVA ok, Just a thought,

really coming on well though mate, will watch this with joy,

Dave

John,

Making more progress than me right now. I will get some picture uploaded one of these days, maybe when its to cold to go into the garage.

ALso where did you get the new brake master cylinder and reservior from please?

Regards

Mark

Guest gixerboy600

John,

Making more progress than me right now. I will get some picture uploaded one of these days, maybe when its to cold to go into the garage.

ALso where did you get the new brake master cylinder and reservior from please?

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

Got master cylinder from GBS, about £60 from memory, they also dot the resevoir but bought that on ebay!!

Cheers

John

Guest gixerboy600

Morning Dave / Nick,

I will check the "fuel" hose out today when in the garage and with GBS, where it was purchased, also upon reflection will look at something for behind the pipe where it turns to enter the swirl pot! Where the hose passes under the rear suspension mount I have secured it so it cannot chaffe, but I will check it for IVA compliance.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback and honest potential small concerns, considering how far I have got for that to be all that such experience people pick up on I am quite chuffed!!

See you all in the chat room while I am pondering that rear panel, my nemesis!! :diablo:

Cheers

John