New Zero Builder

Guest rburrluck

Guest rburrluck

just thought i would say hello as a new builder about to pick up my zero in the next couple of weeks. Had a good look at all the build photos and cant wait!

im sure i will be after advise when i start building my zero!!

cheers Ricky..

Hi Ricky,

Welcome aboard the good ship chaos. :drinks:

You'll enjoy it mate, it's a really enjoyable task you have ahead of you.

I'm in the final throws of mine now and have enjoyed every minute of it including

the banter and assistance you get on here.

I've made some good friends purely from chatting on this forum and the shows.

Best Regards, :hi:

Nick.

Guest oddsocks

just thought i would say hello as a new builder about to pick up my zero in the next couple of weeks. Had a good look at all the build photos and cant wait!

cheers Ricky..

Welcome to the mad house ricky.

Put where your from and you might be living close to someone who's building.

Have fun with build and keep takin pics and put them so we can see how your gettin on.

Jamie

cheers Ricky..

Hi Ricky.

As a fellow Zero builder, welcome.

Enjoy your build, I am. Take plenty of photos, ask as many questions as want (even if they seem daft; which, if you don't know the answer they aren't). You will find the club is a great, friendly place with an absolute wealth of knowledge.

Bobh

Guest gixerboy600

Hi Ricky,

Welcome along mate, as all said before enjoy the build, ask away and as Jamie said put you location up and if you're any where near someone pm them and go along for a butchers and a cuppa!!!

Cheers

John

Guest dinger

Welcome Ricky,

Fancy that, working with your boss all day, coming home to put your feet up and a flick through the pages of RHOC and your boss is there, lol,

Welcome guys, two heads are better than one sometimes so looking forward to seeing some build pics as it progresses, I'm not a million miles from you and probably the nearest and your more than welcome to pop over to see my build and ask any questions you have, drop me a message and I'll give you my address,

As said, there is no such thing a stupid question.

My first bit of advice is to become full members, if we are lucky "shaft" may write another update in the club magazine.

All the best with the build,

Dave