Can Someone Make Me An Alloy Tophat Shape

speedtripledan

Guest Botbuilder

:hi:

I can make you one tomorrow night and have it in the post to you for Thursday. I take it the small diameter will be pushing into something so the tolerance will have to be +0/-.25mm. The others can be +.25/-.25mm. PM me if this is OK and an address to send it to.

Alan

:good:

:hi:

I can make you one tomorrow night and have it in the post to you for Thursday. I take it the small diameter will be pushing into something so the tolerance will have to be +0/-.25mm. The others can be +.25/-.25mm. PM me if this is OK and an address to send it to.

Alan

:good:

the small dia is going into the threaded part of the catch tank (where the old cap threaded in ) 33mm max the other diamentions don't matter as much as they are non critical i,m just going to silicone it in place

Let me know how much you want i will pm you my address

Thanks a lot

much as i love carbon i,m gonna go with alloy it will look better cheers anyway

just out of interest are you still doing the carbon grills ?

No problem mate, no problem. :friends:

With regard to the grills, yes i'll be doing some more, but it'll be later in the year due to material availability.

I've only got one piece left mate, and, err.... thats for Rob! :spiteful:

Please tell me you don't want "not-impressed" on it? :wacko: :wacko:

No problem mate, no problem. :friends:

With regard to the grills, yes i'll be doing some more, but it'll be later in the year due to material availability.

I've only got one piece left mate, and, err.... thats for Rob! :spiteful:

Please tell me you don't want "not-impressed" on it? :wacko: :wacko:

i,m almostnotquitewellimpressed now :p

i was thinking of a union jack type shape in the middle about the size of a fag packet, let me know if and when you could make one for us :good:

i,m almostnotquitewellimpressed now :p

i was thinking of a union jack type shape in the middle about the size of a fag packet, let me know if and when you could make one for us :good:

Do me a sketch mate and drop it off some time when your passing by. Yes, i can do one for you no problem, but it'll be getting on for November time. :wacko:

Rob called in yesterday, was nice to catch up and have a brew etc... :drinks: He's a top man.

Guest Botbuilder

the small dia is going into the threaded part of the catch tank (where the old cap threaded in ) 33mm max the other diamentions don't matter as much as they are non critical i,m just going to silicone it in place

Let me know how much you want i will pm you my address

Thanks a lot

Won't cost you anything, I just need where to post it to. :friends:

Guest Botbuilder

Catch tank cap now done. I took the liberty of adding an o-ring it might be enough to hold it it in place for you. If not glue it in as you originally planned. In the post tomorrow.

:friends:

post-4117-041315100 1283368011_thumb.jpg

Ali,

I've been staring moronically at your signature images for a while now, and i can't help but notice your cylinder has a wee stutter, so i've fixed it (a bit anal i know).

ssbb.gif

There you go.

Also, here's a direct link to the hosting of the image:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8273/ssbb.gif

Andy