Silence At Last

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Well after the long blat from Lemans to Boulogne, then Dover to Lincoln Carole was almost deaf, even with ear plugs in. :pardon: :unsure: :pardon:

so........................

...................after much thoughts and will it won't it's yes it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D :D

Exhaust now exits out the back through this rather nice, I think, tail pipe.

016.jpg

All I can hear now are twin webers :clapping: :yahoo:

Guest Ian & Carole

Only way to lose the can would be to lose Carole's seat :diablo:

015.jpg

So new garanteed for life big can on side and a chunk out of the rear arch then in (very close to the wheel) up and over the drive shaft and out the back.

Took the guy and his welder boy 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!, including the new can and the small back box all new pipe work in stainless from manifold, £350.00 well impressed. :D :D

The guy is an absolute genius, just looked then chopped a curve and they all fitted first time.

Guest Ian & Carole

That looks nice Ian, a credit to you mate. Have you hidden the whole exhaust?

Sadly Nick I cann't lay claim to the finish just the vision.

I have wanted to do it for a while now but just never got round to finding some one capable.

Like I said earlier the guys a genius.

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Dave

Yes I have the std RH tank and the back silencer sits under the tank with 2" of fresh air space around it.

My boot sides end at the roll bar as I still have the inverted Mcpherson strut and Sierra springs.

The only squeeze was turning "inboard" quick enough to get round the tyre :spiteful: once that was sorted there seemed plenty of room for the rest of the install.

Really really pleased with it. :yahoo:

mine goes out past the roll bar sides, but should hopefully still be some room... can feel a session of laying under your car at stafford!

extra silencer as well.... i was going to be happy with just the extra distance between the end of the pipe and my ear1

dave

Guest Ian & Carole

Ian,

Just a longer shot from an angle where you can see how it makes the car look overall. If you see what I mean.

Steve

There you go Steve

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

Better view of the new can.