Rear Panel Trial Fitted

Guest gixerboy600

Guest lucavigg

Hi Luca,

Definately get a second pair of hands, I know I could not have done it without!! The Wife helped me, and was great!!!!

Take your time, look at others build photo's, speak to people and if in doubt GBS!!!!!

Cheers

John

The wife? We get into enough arguments shifting furniture. I have a friend who I helped build a Cobra replica a while back. He might be a better candidate.

Luca

PS My first attempt at writing this message left out the "F" in "SHIFTING"

Guest lucavigg

For the record, i did it entirely on my own, just make use of clamps and skin pins as a 3rd hand. :good:

HTH,

Nick.

Nick. I'm not familiar with skin pins. If I get hold of some, I presume I have to get them to match the rivet holes that will eventually hold everything together. Or can they be used in a range of hole diameters?

Luca

Nick. I'm not familiar with skin pins. If I get hold of some, I presume I have to get them to match the rivet holes that will eventually hold everything together. Or can they be used in a range of hole diameters?

Luca

Hi Luca,

They are colour coded for size reference. The most common you'll need is 1/8th" type and they're yellow.

The difference between skin pins and Clekos is the latter need a tool to use them where as the pins simply screw up with a thumb nut.

Cheap on Ebay Luca, found THESE for you mate.

HTH,

Nick.