Gbs Service

Guest 4ndygr33n0

Guest 4ndygr33n0

have just picked up my zetec zero kit from GBS , but there was quite a few bits missing which they say they are going to send to me.

Has anyone else experienced this.Is it the norm?

Is it me or could the customer service do with improving?

Edited by greeno

Guest zoomzoom

Bits where missing from my kit at pickup time (steering rack, some grp bits) so dont worry its not that uncommon. I found all the people at GBS to be very honest so I think you can trust them to get the bits to you, just give them gentle reminders every now and then.

Good luck with the build

Marcus

Guest Getting There

Hi

I had the same, GBS are brilliant though contacted me when they were in and offered me a collection or delivery. All the parts were sorted as promised. The customer service there I have always found to be brilliant, and even if you have to call as a reminder they will sort it without any problems.

Cheers

Chris

Guest 4ndygr33n0

good to know that this is normal.

I must learn to be more patient :-)

I did ring them this afternoon and they are sending some suspension bushes out for tomorrow morning,which is great.

I can get building now!!!!!!

Andy

Guest gixerboy600

good to know that this is normal.

I must learn to be more patient :-)

I did ring them this afternoon and they are sending some suspension bushes out for tomorrow morning,which is great.

I can get building now!!!!!!

Andy

Hi Andy,

You weren't the poor bugger who came back from a ride out in the Zetec Demonstrator on Tuesday luchtime????

To say you were wet would be a complete understatement!!!!

Fear not all will be well, we all feel a tad aprehensive when we order / collect the kit as something is wrong, missing etc! The guys at GBS will always work hard to sort it, might need a nudge occasionally but they are only interested in helping you get your project up and running and to a good standard!!!

Good luck with the build

Cheers

John

You will always get what you need eventually but like the other have mentioned you have to remind them, phone, email or both. I picked my Zero up with a few bits missing but they pointed it out and afetr a few reminders they should be there for collection during the Stafford show.

They are approachable and try to help, they just don't have robust processes in place.Also one part they stated it was not up to their standards and would not let me have it, that's good customer service.

Regards

Mark

Guest The Modfather

I phoned GBS yesterday at lunchtime and spoke about a manifold, and it was at my door before lunchtime today!

Bearing in mind they are getting ready for Stafford, they still get stuff out, and I got a set of new manifold bolts F.O.C. (Ford bolts)

OK, so I've never ordered a whole car, but really, does it matter that all the bits aren't there on collection? You're never going to need everything at the start, so get on and build a different part.

Perhaps that's why your stuff was missing 'cos they were spending time getting my manifold out? :rofl:

All I can say is that Richard cares about his customers, takes time to speak to people, even the likes of me who only wanted a manifold, he still took the time to call me, and he said it would be with me today, and he does what he says!

Top service in my books :good: :good: :good:

Guest 4ndygr33n0

Hi Andy,

You weren't the poor bugger who came back from a ride out in the Zetec Demonstrator on Tuesday luchtime????

To say you were wet would be a complete understatement!!!!

Fear not all will be well, we all feel a tad aprehensive when we order / collect the kit as something is wrong, missing etc! The guys at GBS will always work hard to sort it, might need a nudge occasionally but they are only interested in helping you get your project up and running and to a good standard!!!

Good luck with the build

Cheers

John

Hi John

yeh that was me

by the time I got back to Maidstone I'd just about dried out:-)

one lesson I did learn. NEVER drive a Zero in a hail storm!!!!!!!!!!! lol

the guys at Gbs all seem genuine and helpful and it's nice to know that everybody else feels the same way.

it's also reassuring to know that there's so much help on this forum

I can't wait to finish my car so I can get wet again!!

Andy

After my good comments earlier I am now in the other camp 'poor service'. Called twice, emailed once as a reminder for bits that was missing from the original kit. Guess what they did not bring them to Stafford transportation problems.

Now do I go on Sunday or risk the mail system?

Regards

Mark

Guest gixerboy600

Hi John

yeh that was me

by the time I got back to Maidstone I'd just about dried out:-)

one lesson I did learn. NEVER drive a Zero in a hail storm!!!!!!!!!!! lol

the guys at Gbs all seem genuine and helpful and it's nice to know that everybody else feels the same way.

it's also reassuring to know that there's so much help on this forum

I can't wait to finish my car so I can get wet again!!

Andy

Hi Andy,

I at least waited for it to dry up a bit before having a bit of light entertainment!!!

Still ended up with one half wet through and tother dry!!!!

Fear not where service is concerned, we all have had hiccups but GBS are sincere and are implementing alot of improvements both developmentally and internally.

Enjoy the experience, I know I am, as are many others

Cheers

John

Please bear in mind that we are not talking about a company here that has dedicated customer support departments, HR, Personnel etc. They are a bunch of guys that try their hardest.

There will be occassions that they need a nudge or two but there is the best of intentions to resolve all issues and nobody at GBS wants to let anyone down.

What matters is that it gets sorted out so sometimes a bit of patience ;)

Overall, I think they do a great job.

Guest gixerboy600

Please bear in mind that we are not talking about a company here that has dedicated customer support departments, HR, Personnel etc. They are a bunch of guys that try their hardest.

There will be occassions that they need a nudge or two but there is the best of intentions to resolve all issues and nobody at GBS wants to let anyone down.

What matters is that it gets sorted out so sometimes a bit of patience ;)

Overall, I think they do a great job.

Well Said!!!!

And in full agreement. Even though my wallet has been lightened by then today by £110 :D

Cheers

John