Breaking A Robin Hood 2b

Guest Getting There

Guest Getting There

Hi

After the accident last year, I am finally able to split the parts from the car. The car had completed 5000 miles at the time, and is a 2B wishbone.

Gaz Shocks Front pair 375lb 9" springs - £100

Front End, wishbones, dummy struts, mud guards, steering rack, coolman rad (has a prof repair done), checked against another 2B and it is straight and fine, will cut the chassis at the welds, may replace the front end of a sliding Pillar? - £120 - Sold Steve Wilson

Prop Standard Robin Hood regularly greased - £20

Injection setup, lowered plenum, injectors, fuel pump, dizzy, air mass meter, ECU, wiring - £130

Exhaust stainless 4into1 with standard Robin Hood silencer £80

Mirror Set Carbon Fibre look wing mirrors, and small internal mirror (all cost £60 new) - £20

front Indicators on extenders (Passed SVA) - £15

Fox 15" racing Wheels, with Toyo Proxes on 2 5mm tread, and Goodyear on 2 5mm tread set of 4 - £100 - Sold Stuartl

Front Headlamps with H4 lenses and seperate side lights - £25

Shortened Sump with 4mm steel sheet and extra capacity pot and pick up pipe - £50 (May be a delay on collection as will go with the engine and will need to get in back) - Sold Dave R

Cobra Daytona Seets in Black, with Sabelt 4 Point Harnesses, in OK condition, has damage to the base sides, but cant be seen in a 2B - £40 - Sold steve Wilson

Dashboard and Tunnel cover (foam padded, covered in black vinyl), inc Sierra clocks - Donation to Hoody Fund

Pinto Engine & Gearbox - £30 - Sold to Grizzly

I need the standard parts to go onto the new chassis, so they are not for sale. Any other parts that are wanted; please PM me, they are free to a good home, although a donation to the Hoody Fund will be encouraged!!

If any one wants any of the items please reply below, then send me a PM, then everyone knows who got first dabs on things. I would like these to be collected from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, although I will be at Exeter show, and can stop en route to meet.

The parts will be removed over this weekend. I will give the Rhocar Members first dabs on thing, what is not sold on here will be listed on Ebay next weekend. Pictures availlable on request.

Many Thanks

Chris

Guest Getting There

Hi

The H4 is the type of bulb, instead of the sealed beam which have to be replaced when the blow, just replace the bulb (bulbs are the same as a normal 12v car). The lights are the same as fitted to most 2B's, I will take a picture and PM it tomorrow.

Cheers

Chris

Guest Getting There

Hi

Sorry but the rear shocks went to a good friend, otherwise would have gladly sold them to you.

With regards to the accident when it is all finally closed, I will post on here as it will help if anyone is in a similar position, but at the moment I have to put a signature on the bottom of some paper next week then it is sorted. Just dont want to post on a public forum until I know that its fully closed.

Cheers

Chris

Guest jusycom

Hi chris , i will be along tommorow with my socket set to start the debuild , i will ring you when i finish work should be about 11 am ish . see you later . justin.