Went To Gbs Today

speedtripledan

Guest Stuartl

I have got to say that every time i go to GBS things have improved the place is looking good! if they carry on devolping the car like they are westfield are going to be in trouble imho.

When i have got the money i will be getting an order in for a zero...

Thats great to hear Dan!

Thanks for sharing something positive about them!

Hi notimpressed,

Did you notice the LHD Zero Zetec they are building for me?

Any observations: good, bad, or indifferent!?

They needed money for the phone bill so they sold the chassis to GDC with some sort of tale about it falling off a wagon.

Sorry to have to tell you this :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the reports from spain

Steve

Guest Tim Norman

They are building a few "left hookers and one with dual controls and they all look bloody brilliant. I have stopped going coz they make mine look like a bag of *bleep*!

Hi notimpressed,

Did you notice the LHD Zero Zetec they are building for me?

Any observations: good, bad, or indifferent!?

I did have a look at a left hooker there but to be honest they are all looking good going back in a week or 2 i will ask them which is yours if you want and take a few pics for you

cheers red , i think mine is safe as its damaged .stewart dont wory i am sure yours is well on the way

the guys from gbs were in france this weekend at a show , so the work should continue later this week .

i hope .mine i would like to pick up next weekend if poss . let you know if i see yours .

just an obversation , the gbs stand at shows continues to impress me and with richard at the helm

i feel it will continue . he i feel wants to stamp his mark on the zero as its his designe and also the company , the improvements are immence and the wide body i feel will suit a lot of the old guard of rhocar .

i didnt say the larger ones , did i ?????????

dan forgot to say i agrree completley this is a wake up call to the other manufacturers .