When You Get The Cowboys In......

Guest Stuartl

Guest Stuartl

OK, firstly having worked in the building trade all my working life I feel the phrase 'Cowboy Builder' is often abused.

In my experience there are also plenty of 'Cowboy' customers who mess you around and keep you waiting for money.

I have spent the past two days working at my brother's house trying to put right what the muppet 'bathroom installers' did two years ago. He wanted me to do the refit but I was busy and he wanted it doing fast........then paid the price :o(

Take a look at my site and 'Putting Things Right' and you will see what I mean!

:mellow:

www.premierinstallations.webs.com

Guest Chutney

I run a small landscaping outfit www.Brownie-points.biz and often have to rectify bodge jobs. The trouble is, people are encouraged by the media to simply get the cheapest price regardless of quality. Funny that they think nothing of spending 600quid on an iPhone etc that was made for pence in china, but are unwilling to pay a reasonable sum for home grown labour. Nice rant there don't you think

Guest Stuartl

Posted twice for effect, that or I can't use my..... iPhone. Is that irony?

Ironic I feel but I would make a similar mistake with that kind of technology!

Guest Stuartl

Nice !!

Im in the process of doing our cloakroom, I hope it turns out better than that, At least the concrete floor shouldnt peel up :rolleyes:

The worst thing is that they charged him more that I would to have got it right the first time :(