Robin Hood 2b Parts For Sale

fry61

The following parts can be delivered to Goodwood this Sunday 17th or to Exeter next Saturday 23rd other wise for collection anytime from near Salisbury.

All parts are as supplied by Robin Hood (GBS) for our 2B+ build & not used 'cause we made new/different ones.

Fibre-glass nose cone £55.00

Rear one piece mudguards (pair) £95.00

Front cycle wings (pair) £65.00

all in Oxford Blue

Windscreen glass,ally frame (top & bottom) & pair S/steel pillars,glass to frame sealing strip (But not "T" strip for frame to scuttle) £75.00

Pillars are still rough edged & with some spatter(as supplied)

Set of 5 wheels & tyres ( have been on car but NEVER touched the ground) TSW 15" x 6" & 195 x 50 tyres. £250.00

Radiator as supplied with kit £5

Also have loads of 0.7mm stainless (not GBS supplied) at £3.00 per square foot. Will not cut to your requirements until paid for.

Guest red-col

me and my dad are about to get the RH Zero and I wondered if the windscreen parts mentioned above will fit on the zero?

anyone know, if so would be interested in these :)

Sean, rad is the big begger that has to lay at an acute angle; & I admire your optomism -- a coolman for £5??

notimpressed, will be a pig to wrap & post without damage in transit a big problem. Where are you,can we arrange a relay of members to deliver?

Logix, Goodwood this Sunday is the finals of Schools/college's build & race electric cars/carts. Free entry, Mez(Rhocar handle) has two cars from his school entered & invited all Hoods down to watch.

Guest garyfelton

Thanks Bob, I will have them but will need to try and collect. My sister-in-law lives at Wilton not far from Salisbury, so may be an option. I'm off on holiday for 10 days as of 26th so wont be able to sort before Nov. If this is a problem then I understand.

Thanks Gary

I live in derbyshire so am rather a long way away, the closest i get to you is chelmsford in essex.. the other option is my brother is in plymouth who i,m off to see next weekend. i would really like them as i need new front wings, my new wishbone set up don''t line up with the old holes:fool: and gbs don't have the blue ones in stock

Guest red-col

Deancolin, sorry don't know if windscreen is same on Zero; but will reserve for you while you find out. :unsure:

Cheers for this.

Im off to the GBS Factory tomorrow so should hopefully have a definate answer tomorrow if I dont find an answer online before :)