Brazil Gp

Guest Angel Boy

Guest Angel Boy

I maybe a little biased on this as I am a Jordan fan but I did fell a little gutted when I found out Fisi hadn't won the GP. He kept his nose clean, overtook the leader of the race fairly only for it to be taken away by the rules. Feel a bit gutted for DC as well pitted, two laps later race stopped.

Don't get me wrong, fully entertaining race and rules are rules but you just wish......... :(

The funnest and most ironic part about it was the "cost cutting measures" that turn the third corner into the world's most expensive scrappy. Anybody want a donor car?? :p

Hopefully Jordan can take heart and move forward and get some good results.

Andy

Guest Chris.A.
:o I was just relieved ALONSO (how ever you spell it) was O.K. after that horrific 180mph bang! but I know what you mean and so does good old EDDIE.but I don`t rate Coultard myself ,like hankannan, he only gets by ,by default. ...or is that a bit unfair? No doubt Eddie would drown his sorrows in the same way he selebrates,(what a brilliant charecter!!!!!) :)

Guest TerryBarry

Did I spot the Rain-Meister's car in the scrapyard ?? :D

Another wonderful commentry from the "Expert" How many times did James suggest they should switch to dry tyres ?? Poor old Martin certainly has to earn his money correcting him.

Come back Murray - All is Forgiven.

Terry

Guest Angel Boy

Alonso did hit the debris with some speed it was quite terrible and could have ben a lot worse.

If any of you had seen the Moto GP earlier in the day (we love Eurosport Super Racing Weekends :D )you might have seen Daijiro Kato airlifted to hospital after what looks like a horrific accident on a bike. From what I can gather the accident happened completely off camera and no one is sure what happened. Hope he pulls through.

I have read somewhere (might have been on the ITV Website) that the "Rain-Meister" went off under wave yellows at that corner. So much for lifting off etc under the yellow flag :p

Can't decide if this season is good because the gap has narrowed between the top teams or it is the new rules which are making the race a bit of a lottery. Hope it is the gap, but I have a feeling it maybe due to the rules. Which is a shame. As I partly agree with Ron Dennis's view that Ferrari did a fantastic job last season and it is upto the rest of the grid to catch up.

We shall see, just my ramblings.

Andy

Guest mickmellors

Well thats the pretend racing out of the way, for a couple of weeks anyway - time for some real racing !

Read my posting to the Events Board entitled - How much fun can you have in a shed - the more the merrier !