Mpg

Guest krisyoung33

Guest krisyoung33

hi i was just wondering what mpg i should be getting with a 2 litre pinto. reason i ask is i dont have a fuel gauge and i am driving to croft next weekend would like to know if i was getting close to running out of fuel

kris

hi i was just wondering what mpg i should be getting with a 2 litre pinto. reason i ask is i dont have a fuel gauge and i am driving to croft next weekend would like to know if i was getting close to running out of fuel

kris

Hi Kris,

Depends on what carbs you are running.

I get about 25 with my bike carb set up.

Andi

Guest mower man

30 max very laid back touring on M way 60 65 ish 14 15 thumping round C roads hooning about in gen [2and 3 gear only] so av 25 on a Le Mans run 200 litres for 1100miles HTH mower man :crazy:

Guest Logix_00

Yeah I'm about the same. I have 2lt Pinto with Carbs getting about 25mpg. The way I do it if ur tacometer is working is fill up 20lts should get you 100 miles, as a rough rule of thumb I find.

Ants

Guest Tim Norman

At motorway cruising speeds I can eak just over 30 to the gallon, although once on the bendy stuff and lets say for example I was late for a very important meeting, I can hit single figures very easily. In fact I have seen the fuel guage falling as I have been peddaling! Didn't stop me chasing the horizon though :yahoo: