Cholmondely Pageant Of Power 2011

steve in stockport

The organisers have started sending out the info for 2011.

Looks like there are no free tickets this year, but offers of 60% discounts on ticket prices:

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power – 15th, 16th, 17th July 2011

We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback and are delighted Clubs enjoyed the track frontage along the Polo Straight.

Plans for 2011 are well underway, with the announcement that the event will be extended to include the Friday “Preview Day”. Those able to attend will witness the impressive car and bike entry completing practice laps and will obtain privileged access into the Paddock. Free access to the Friday Preview Day (for those purchasing Saturday/Sunday tickets) as well as a comprehensive 60% discount (reducing Paddock tickets from £25 to £15 per person). Camping will be free on the Thursday and Friday nights. There is no limit on the numbers that can attend, although for guidance we would ask that you indicate your required pitch size on the booking form. We would urge you to take advantage of the heavily discounted 3 day package, which includes access to our impressive “Last Night of the Proms” concert on Saturday night. The offers are outlined in full in the attached Club Tickets document. To obtain the offer all tickets must be booked in advance.

Club Pitch

The club co-ordinator will be responsible for booking the correct type of Club Pitch for members wishing to display their vehicles. There are no limits on numbers, but each day needs to be equal. The Club form with type of Pitch & number of vehicles attending needs to be returned by 30th April 2011. The pitches this year will be larger with a choice of:

1. 10m x 10m (minimum 6 vehicles)

2. 15m x 20m (approx 10 vehicles)

3. 20m x 20m( approx 15 vehicles)

4. Larger pitch (unlimited numbers - Marquee available on request).

Pitches will be allocated on a first come first served basis, to register your interest please reply to this e’mail by January 31st, you will then be sent a booking form and discount codes enabling members to book tickets either via the CPOP website or by phone. This year Vehicle Passes will be sent direct to the co-ordinator for onward distribution.

I'll book a pitch and get the discount codes, then it's up to you folks to order your tickets if you want to go, here are the prices I've been given:

Club Tickets 2011

Loyalty Club Discount if bought before 30th April 2011:

1. Club Adult 3 day Paddock Enclosure & Concert £45.00 (Children £10)

2. Club Adult Paddock Enclosure Day Pass £15.00 (Children Tickets Free)

3. Club Adult Concert £20.00 (Children £10)

Early Bird Club Offer if bought after 30th April but before June 30th 2011:

1. Club Adult 3 Day Paddock Enclosure & Concert £50.00 (Children £20)

2. Club Adult Paddock Enclosure Day Pass £17.00 (Children £5)

3. Club Adult Concert £25.00 (Children £10)

4. Children – Friday Free

On the Day

1. Club 3 Day Paddock Enclosure unavailable

2. Paddock Day Pass £30.00 (Children £10)

3. Club Adult Concert Ticket £30.00 (Children £10)

Friday Preview Day

Free Paddock entry for those purchasing Saturday/Sunday/3 Day tickets

Camping Loyalty (Before 30th April 2010):

Tents: Caravans:

Thursday & Friday Night 14 & 15th July Free Thursday & Friday Night 14 & 15th July Free

Saturday Night 16th July £15.00 Saturday Night 16th July £20.00

Sunday Night 17th July £15.00 Sunday Night 17th July £20.00

Camping Early Bird (After 30th April but Before June 30th 2011)

Thursday & Friday Night 14 & 15th July Free Thursday & Friday Night 14 & 15th July Free

Saturday Night 16th July £20.00 Saturday Night 16th July £25.00

Sunday Night 17th July £20.00 Sunday Night 17th July £25.00

Camping only available if booked in advance.

Guest mower man

So 2 adults & camping for the 3 day event would be £120.00 in total ? Is there a programme of events to view yet; or could you give us a run-down Steve.

I only went for the day this year and oneday is not anyway enough but I think I will try to find B+Bnext year mower man :clapping:

No details of programme yet, when I know I'll post it, other than that visit the CPOP website.

Re costs, I read it that if you buy paddock tickets for Saturday and Sunday, £15 per person, per day, you get in on Friday free, camping is free on Thursday and Friday, and £15 per tent for Saturday, so two people in a tent arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday would be £75.

On top of that you can go to the concert and fireworks for an extra £15/20 depending on how and when you buy your tickets, and also stay over on Sunday night for another £15, which would be £120 in total.

The organisers have started sending out the info for 2011.

Looks like there are no free tickets this year, but offers of 60% discounts on ticket prices:

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power – 15th, 16th, 17th July 2011

We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback and are delighted Clubs enjoyed the track frontage along the Polo Straight.

Plans for 2011 are well underway, with the announcement that the event will be extended to include the Friday “Preview Day”. Those able to attend will witness the impressive car and bike entry completing practice laps and will obtain privileged access into the Paddock. Free access to the Friday Preview Day (for those purchasing Saturday/Sunday tickets) as well as a comprehensive 60% discount (reducing Paddock tickets from £25 to £15 per person). Camping will be free on the Thursday and Friday nights. There is no limit on the numbers that can attend, although for guidance we would ask that you indicate your required pitch size on the booking form. We would urge you to take advantage of the heavily discounted 3 day package, which includes access to our impressive “Last Night of the Proms” concert on Saturday night. The offers are outlined in full in the attached Club Tickets document. To obtain the offer all tickets must be booked in advance.

Club Pitch

The club co-ordinator will be responsible for booking the correct type of Club Pitch for members wishing to display their vehicles. There are no limits on numbers, but each day needs to be equal. The Club form with type of Pitch & number of vehicles attending needs to be returned by 30th April 2011. The pitches this year will be larger with a choice of:

1. 10m x 10m (minimum 6 vehicles)

2. 15m x 20m (approx 10 vehicles)

3. 20m x 20m( approx 15 vehicles)

4. Larger pitch (unlimited numbers - Marquee available on request).

Pitches will be allocated on a first come first served basis, to register your interest please reply to this e’mail by January 31st, you will then be sent a booking form and discount codes enabling members to book tickets either via the CPOP website or by phone. This year Vehicle Passes will be sent direct to the co-ordinator for onward distribution.

I'll book a pitch and get the discount codes, then it's up to you folks to order your tickets if you want to go, here are the prices I've been given:

Club Tickets 2011

Loyalty Club Discount if bought before 30th April 2011:

1. Club Adult 3 day Paddock Enclosure & Concert £45.00 (Children £10)

2. Club Adult Paddock Enclosure Day Pass £15.00 (Children Tickets Free)

3. Club Adult Concert £20.00 (Children £10)

Early Bird Club Offer if bought after 30th April but before June 30th 2011:

1. Club Adult 3 Day Paddock Enclosure & Concert £50.00 (Children £20)

2. Club Adult Paddock Enclosure Day Pass £17.00 (Children £5)

3. Club Adult Concert £25.00 (Children £10)

4. Children – Friday Free

On the Day

1. Club 3 Day Paddock Enclosure unavailable

2. Paddock Day Pass £30.00 (Children £10)

3. Club Adult Concert Ticket £30.00 (Children £10)

Friday Preview Day

Free Paddock entry for those purchasing Saturday/Sunday/3 Day tickets

Camping Loyalty (Before 30th April 2010):

Saturday Night 16th July £15.00 Saturday Night 16th July £20.00

Sunday Night 17th July £15.00 Sunday Night 17th July £20.00

Camping Early Bird (After 30th April but Before June 30th 2011)

Saturday Night 16th July £20.00 Saturday Night 16th July £25.00

Sunday Night 17th July £20.00 Sunday Night 17th July £25.00

Camping only available if booked in advance.

• 2 months later...

Due to the lack of free tickets and very limited response to this thread I haven't pursued booking a club pitch at this years event. However, if you still want to go I have posted the discount codes for tickets in the members benefits section, so you can still get up to 60% off ticket prices.

• 4 months later...

No there won't be a RHOCaR stand there, there was very little interest in the show this year so we didn't pursue it any further.

Discount codes are in the members benefits section, but I think the date to use the codes by has gone.

Pity really, it's a good show, but now they have got established they have pushed up the cost for owners clubs who formed a good part of the show in the first 3 years