Tatton Park Shows

steve in stockport

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jetskijase

bumped into someone whos been going for years and the show is very good! and a huge autojumble. (did try and keep a straight face when he shows an allegro!!) but hey what ever floats yur boat.

And ive just noticed a beer tent!!! nice!! as it may be a bit damp on saturday, nice on sunday.

All paccked ready to go, even polished the jetski,,,,, one of them concours trophys will be mine!!!! although simons fuse box is shiny!!! :friends: :drinks:

Great time had this weekend, 13/14 cars on the club pitch yesterday, same today, over 2500 cars on show today and we even managed to win a trophy for the presentation of the cars and pitch, good effort folks :friends:

Loads of beer, loads of sun, 5 minutes of rain all weekend, definitely on the agenda for next year

Guest mower man

Thanks for a cracking dayout to every body I havent enjoyed a show so much for while ,putting faces to names etc new ideas and cracking company ab fab roll on next year!! mower man :clapping: :yahoo: :good:

Guest jetskijase

Yes it was a great wkend, and don't forget the plane spottin!! A380 was impressive!

Must try harder next time to get some chilli in gizmo!! Or a nice chewy toffee!!!!;-) ;-)

Guest Ian Maycock

Had a great time on the Sunday. convinced the missus to come along for the first time. she said she enjoyed it but i'm not convinced. i need to work on her a bit more.

I would have added some photos if i knew how to.

Thanks for organising things Steve.

Guest shaggy

Steve,

forget the gnome theme for next year. Lisa has had a wave of inspiration - how about Robin Hood as a theme?

All we need is a few costumes (so that's everyone in fancy dress - bagsy me being Firar tuck)

a few bows and arrows

mock fire pit (plenty of local wood for that one)

Please feel free to add but I'm sure we could well be one for a first prize, and that's without taking a mower for the pitch

Si

Guest laurahj

Hi Simon, Still not found the watch!

We had the same thought on the way back about the theme for next year,can think of a few friar Tucks and I think all ladies need to dress up as wenches serving mead and ale from big jugs. If were really creative we could even have a mini sherwood forest.

Laura