2011 Member

Guest big kev

Guest big kev

Just done my 2011 membership via paypal how easy could that have been. This being my second year as a member I'm hoping to order my kit in the summer. Should have been half way by now but me wedding took all my funds grh

This forum is wel worth 16 quid of Antibes money

OK, thickie alert.

I have either got a severe case of Walletitus or am having a technical issue. Personally, I'm hoping for the former. It's less embarrassing and cheaper :D

When I click the link to pay, it says I need to log in to the forum. I am? Then I log in again and it says the same.

Is this some sort of setting I have?

I have the same problem with when I access the site. I have clicked "Stay logged in" but I have to log in each time.

Come on you Interweb chappies. This is worse than sorting out the electrics.

Sounds like you have cookies disabled? What internet browser are you using.

It may be a sodding corporate policy but it works on other forums?

Just deleted all browsing history and cookies and it works now so probably something to do with that,

BTW, how far are you from the Morrisons in Farnborough? I work opposite now so will have to do :drinks:

It may be a sodding corporate policy but it works on other forums?

Just deleted all browsing history and cookies and it works now so probably something to do with that,

BTW, how far are you from the Morrisons in Farnborough? I work opposite now so will have to do :drinks:

Well Morrisons is Southwood, I'm not too far down the road in Cove :)

Hi

I want to join as a member. I am in the republic of Ireland so I can't sent a cheque. How do I pay by paypal please?

Thanks

Haulie

Click "RHOCaR Membership" in the top tab, then fill out your "Membership details". Once complete select "Join RHOCaR" and select the PayPal option :)