Iva Pass

Guest jmdunne@talktalk.net

Guest jmdunne@talktalk.net

Passed my RH2B on a retest today at Nottingham, so its going to be a great Christmas - just hope someone buys me a set of ski underwear!!!

Had to remove the screen (not e marked and sharp edges) and heater (under bonnet heaters are a no no), so many thanks to my PMC colleagues who trailered me up there from Peterborough to stop me icing up.

Biggest concern was passing the noise test (failed first time at 104dBA), but a baffle from CBS, plus half a dozen pan scourers and timing retard got me down to 96. Other problems that I had to sort was a foglight not square to rear, foglight (originally wired to sidelights) rewired to come on only with headight main and dip beam. Also had to fit some new cycle wings from GBSC that were longer than my original RH ones to meet 30deg forward limit. Perhaps in hindsight I should have read the manual more thoroughly, but what the hell - next stop DVLA.

Guest peter2b2002

well done ,nice to hear of another 2B on the road , I thought it was only zero's being built now, be careful driving in the snow/wet the back end can be a bit skippy

peter2b