Zero Nearly Finished

Guest dinger

So with 11 months of building I am nearly ready for IVA, Its been pleaseure to build with very few problems along the way other than ECU and human error,

Only bits I have to do are,

1, headlight adjustment

2, tracking

3, Emissions

Thanks to those of you who have popped round and pointed out bits I'd missed that would fail IVA and given advice on how things should be.

DSC_0120.jpg

I'll probally book IVA for mid Feb and if it passes will be ready for the first show of the year, Its gonna be a really good 2011 with a few more Zero's on the road and a good bunch of guys from the club.

If you need me, I'll be in the garage checking trims are staying on.

Dave

Guest oddsocks

So with 11 months of building I am nearly ready for IVA, Its been pleaseure to build with very few problems along the way other than ECU and human error,

Only bits I have to do are,

1, headlight adjustment

2, tracking

3, Emissions

Thanks to those of you who have popped round and pointed out bits I'd missed that would fail IVA and given advice on how things should be.

DSC_0120.jpg

I'll probally book IVA for mid Feb and if it passes will be ready for the first show of the year, Its gonna be a really good 2011 with a few more Zero's on the road and a good bunch of guys from the club.

If you need me, I'll be in the garage checking trims are staying on.

Dave

Well done dave looking forward to seeing it in the flesh-im a bit behind you but hopefully i'll be ready for some shows this yr as well.

Get some more pics up so we can see her in all her glory!!! :drinks:

Jamie

It was raining today so had to work in a confined space and I always make a mess, Like a pig in s h i t me!

If it doesnt rain tomorrow I'll be out on the drive and get some proper pics.

Dave

Excellent news Mr Bell, excellent news. Under a year too build as well mate... Anyone would think you've got an ulterior motive?? Lovfl.

Serious mate, well done and roll on Stoneleigh.

Oh and don't forget to check your speedo calibration Dinger.

Nick. xx

Dave..... Have you trim stripped around the edge of the cycle wings and the nose cone mate??

you'll need too for the test.

and don't forget the " Anti-Gravy" sticker... can't see it in your pics??

Nick. xx

Did you run out of green paint before you got to the second parking brake? :rolleyes:

The brick is very pourus and the paint would not adhere to it!!!!! :yahoo:

I have yet to buy some more edge trim for the cycle wings and nose cone, Also need some on the silencer gaurd.