3mm Plate

Grim

I'm after some 3mm steel plate for the bottom of my new sump. Must be >220mm square.

I've tried a few places locally, with little sucess, unless anyone has any recommendations?

Andy

I use what was metal supermarket in Traffoed Park, Manchester, changed their name now, but still at the same address if you google them.

Also one in Leeds which may be nearer to you.

Metal Supermarket

No minimum order size either :)

I'm after some 3mm steel plate for the bottom of my new sump. Must be >220mm square.

I've tried a few places locally, with little sucess, unless anyone has any recommendations?

Andy

Andy, ring Dan mate, i know he gets it ok.

HTH,

Nick.

well i had a quick run about a couple of places on friday, one place wanted £30 + vat to cut a slice off a sheet, but my trip was curtailed by my clutch quadrant exploding!

I'll see if Dan pops up ;)

Guest Getting There

Hi

If you have no luck with Dan, we have loads here at work so can guillotine a piece to suit, and Im sure it will have come from the scrap bin ;) . I will be across in Wortley on Weds evening if thats any good.

Let me know

Chris

Guest mower man

Is this a very sad reflection of G.B Ltd. This Rhocar member lives in Sheffield; "Steel City" that was; & can't find a piece of plate.

It surely is as you say SAD but I would think the guy who wanted 30 quid for less than a foot square was areal leg lifter .An ongoing project I have,turning plates for susp set up 4x 300mmsquare plates £22+vat at my local supplier 8/9 miles outside Sheffield .Ifyou read this Grim get in touch :good: mower man

Hi give us call im shore we can fine you an off cut, we are going to start selling sheet in alloy, mild and stainless as well as all the tube on the spares site

Richard