Why Arent There Build Pics From All Builders?

Guest oddsocks

Guest oddsocks

Beautifully written Jamie and i fully agree. :clapping:

Cheers mate hopefully it will help. you done a shake down on a track yet or you just reg it? im hopeing to have mine on the road by spring/ early summer so hopefully see you stoneleigh?

Jamie

Jamie,

I have a few hundred photos and want to build a website, blog or photo bucket however with work, family, fostering amd more work and don't forget even more work I don't get enough time in the garage don't worry about building a useful site. Maybe when the car is finished I'll have time. I have posted the photos when hoodies request information.

Where's our IT genius - can we have an extension to this forum to include a off the shelf page that we only have to enter out name, build site name and add photos with comments?

Mark

Just looked at your pics dave looks good keep it up i look forward to seeing the rest of the build.

Jamie

Cheers Jamie. I keep adding to it for my own reference and in the hope that it may help others. When I was deciding on the Zero, one of the things I did was to look for build pictures or blogs to get an

idea of the experience. As has been said, if this helps another person decide to build a Zero, then that is a good thing.

Guest sandy77uk

Cheers Jamie. I keep adding to it for my own reference and in the hope that it may help others. When I was deciding on the Zero, one of the things I did was to look for build pictures or blogs to get an

idea of the experience. As has been said, if this helps another person decide to build a Zero, then that is a good thing.

For what its worth I have some here

Guest oddsocks

For what its worth I have some here

Cant get the link to work mate. Why dont you put the link premantly on the bottom of your threads? You got to adjust the settings in your profile.

Jamie

big kahonas to all that have built withought instruction

i have built several robin hoods , 2b , s7 , lightweight , plus a locost .

i have no instruction on how to build my zero.

so i am doing as i did before and winging it .

the result should be at stonleigh ,

i hope it will please those that see it .

its white vinyl wrapped , with black fibre glass bits ,

it has the st 170 engine with omex to controle the sparks and fuel .

i hope it pleases, if not so what its mine i dont care i love it .

graham

ps if you want my lightweight its for sale

Guest Captain Daz

My Answer is from a different perspective.

Being horrifically self critical I expect my efforts to be at the lower end of the Hoodie spectrum. Hence I consider my work not of a good enough standard to show. I didn't dare ask anyone round to help with the build less they wet themselves laughing at my pile of assembled parts!

I'll quite happily tell people of my solutions but leave them to make a good job of it. I'll leave the semi-pro pics to others.

Many thanks to all those who have posted pics as many would have failed without you.

Daz

So many people have different methods and ways of keeping tracking their builds that trying to get it all centralised on here would be a nightmare. There are other reasons as well that I have not done this :) I'm trying to sort out the links system that has broken, but to not much avail, which used to have a section called members builds.

This forum is a great site compared to many other I use - mat-moo you do a great job.

It would be good to have the links in one location - is there anything we can do to help i.e. send you our latest links to keep it centralised.

Mark

Guest sandy77uk

Cant get the link to work mate. Why dont you put the link premantly on the bottom of your threads? You got to adjust the settings in your profile.

Jamie

thanks for the heads up, I've popped the link in my sig, hopefully that should work, theres not much to look at though